Feng Shui @ 168 Prosperity
1) Water is Wealth. So, choose flats facing water feature. Must be good Feng Shui.
If this is true, just buy units facing Punggol Waterway. The fact is units facing water features can be double-edged like knife. Good can become better. Bad becomes worse.
2) Feng Shui is about ornaments. Buy more ornaments to enhance your prosperity.
Please don’t change your house into a Feng Shui gallery. While it’s true that ornaments can help to improve positive energy, don’t overdo things. The key is to have limited ornaments – so that you can maximize the energy field of the ornament. Too many cooks spoil the soup.
3) Door-to-door is bad for Feng Shui.
A lot of HDB units are like that now. Your humble author also lived in such units before. Never experienced all the negative things associated with such layout.
4) The value of the house decides Feng Shui of the house.
Well, we all heard it before. If you are rich, you can’t have poor Feng Shui right? This is like saying the rich can’t fall sick/have failed businesses.
5) Every house facing the same direction has same Feng Shui.
Even units side-by-side can be very different. The picture above showed 2 BTO units side-by-side with different Feng Shui readings. Every house is unique just like a Destiny Chart.
**We are one of the few in Singapore to offer Feng Shui audit with Destiny Read for the entire household members.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.
You may also contact us for our services with our contact details listed below!